Big Shout Out To Joey!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke4130
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
1,623
Reaction score
118
Location
San Diego, CA
I have to give a shout out to my boy Joey Nichols from Joe Knows Reefs!!! He never ceases to amaze me..He just sent me my dream pack of acros... Excellent communication, great packaging and best of all everything had full polyp extension in the bags... That is always the best thing you can see when you receive an order... Thanks again brotha!!! I am sure we will be talking soon.... I'll let you guys figure out what's in the bags!

 
Nice score,joe is a great dude,snap some pic of those frags
 
I spy a Walt Disney and an Orange Passion, pics please
 
You guys missed the most important one out of all the bags and it is right in front of you!
 
I didn't know Joe has the JD, saw it but wasn't sure, definitely need to show us pictures
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new