• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Big thumbs up sexy mike at SC

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I'm a lil late with this post just forgot about this forum. I got my 2nd order from Sexy Corals about 2 weeks ago. he is the man. I had one frag come In doa on the 1st order and he made up for it with an acan with 4head worth alote more way more then the coral that was lost. Everything elsa on both order was health and still hand there color. No brown corals here. Not like some other vendors I got corals in the pass.
Packing = everything was pack nicely and in temp. The one that doa had a hole in the bag from the acro poking throw the bag.

I will be ordering from him again soon.

Thanks mike for the hookup and the great discount.

Thanks Zef Lucas.

OP
OP
Z

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like to add that mike can't count every poly/zoa I got way more head then I order. Like UC I ordered one polpy and got four. I don't know if mike just wants me in a g string or what.
thanks bud outstanding vendor forsure.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back