Bigger designer clownfish

mrtallbear86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to see where to get a couple of designer clownfish that are at least an inch and a half!

Steelheader09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sea and Reef aquaculture is one of the major breeders and wholesalers. They say on their website they don't sell direct to hobbyists, however they can tell you who is the nearest retailer that they ship to.

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t agree with your preferences but hey to each their own xD

For the Percula / Ocellaris the most I’ll go would be regular Picasso (naturally occurring Percula variant) and regular Mocha (Percula x Ocellaris).

ORA and Biota are also options.

OP
OP
M

mrtallbear86

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a frostbite and a phantom, they were perfect but I lost them last month

Steelheader09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is a sea and reef differences?
They are just local to me and I know a lot of local shops that carry them. The company is ran by marine biologists. They believe in 100% captive breeding so their fish are healthier and hardier because they are accustomed to tank life. They also guarantee their fish parasite and disease free when they ship them to the retailer.

Steelheader09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long did the move take? Sucks to lose fish that way.
It wasn't a long move. After the move they were both in the tank and 1 just disappeared without a trace. They were the only tank inhabitants so it wasn't eaten, and the tank has a mesh top so jumping was unlikely. Not really sure what happened. When I decided to shut that tank down, the lone remaining one moved to another tank. He did fine for a year but then he died unexpectedly. I believe it was from bullying by tank mates. Now I have since restarted the tank with a pair of black ocellaris and they are doing fantastic. So it was really in multiple tank moves

Back