• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bigian AAA+ seller

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time that I ever got 2 free LE frags from a seller. I'm totally unexpected and appreciated.
The transaction went very smooth. I sent Ian a payment over the weekend and got my corals on Wednesday (would have got my corals on Tuesday had it not been the holiday on Monday). Mind you, the type of corals that I got from Ian normally would takes a couple of weeks to get from some other sellers after making the payment but Ian had his corals fragged, healed and ready to go. He's so effecient and very easy guy to deal with. Packaging was done professionally. There were also plenty of heat packs with the shipment to handle this type of weather. He even mark everything including the freebies. After having problem with another vendor transaction recently, I am even more appreciated of this transaction. I recommend Ian as a very reliable vendor.
Way to go Ian!!! You the man.

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No doubt-Ian is very professional about his shipping and is a good guy also-congrats on your new corals-

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree Ian is awesome to deal with.....very perfessional and great communication

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 37 19.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 140 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.8%
Back