Billy's Reef Connection Preview and Unboxing

djd3mon

Reefing since 2016!
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
397
Reaction score
227
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


I recently ordered some dry rock from Billy's Reef Connection.
The prices are the lowest I've seen anywhere.
The rock are pretty nice.
Check it our for yourself.
This is my initial review and unboxing of my order I received.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new