Bingo's 220G SPS Reef Peninsula Tank

Bingo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2014
Messages
186
Reaction score
163
Location
United Arab Emirates
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys just want to share my new project. its a 220gal Reef Peninsula Tank.
Tank Size: 160cm x 75cm x 60cm
Sump Size: 120cm x 60cm x 45cm
Skimmer: Royal Exclusive Bubble King Double Cone 250 with RD3 pump
Lights: 3 X radion Gen4 pro
Wavemaker: 2X MP60 2x mp40 as backup
Apex Controller
ATK
2x Dos pumps
1 Avast Vibe
Haliea Chiller HC300
Eheim Heater
JEcod DCP Sine Wave 15000
IMG_20170420_222901.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-10 at 8.13.36 PM.jpeg

IMG_20170420_222901.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2017-07-17 at 6.23.51 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-20 at 9.29.42 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-07-22 at 9.18.45 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-07-23 at 7.38.41 PM.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Looks like a great build! I'll be following:)

Nice Aquscape work [emoji4]
 
Nice build, can't wait to some more pics :-)
 
Great start! Following along!
 
This looks like a great build , I can't wait to see this one progress forward, totally following this build for sure !;)
 
That looks absolutely stunning amazing build so far hands down , great job I love how clean it looks
 
Great work! That canopy is excellent! So clean!!

I'm also digging that scape. Great job so far!
 
Maybe I missed it, but what are your plans with the system? SPS? LPS? FOWLR? I'm excited to see your stocking ideas. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new