Bio cube 32 filtration water levels? Is something wrong?

Stv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
My bio cube filtration second chamber is as low as the third one. Is that right? I thought only the third dropped and the first and second stayed full? Half my filteration media’s are not submerged and that seems bad. Any advise would help my anxiety. Lol. Btw, everything is functioning fine in the tank. Have heater and skimmer in first chamber, three step media in second and UV and pump in third.

Fink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a recommended min water level on the left side of the tank towards the back (the return chamber). Your filter media should be mostly covered if you are above that line. It's a little window where you can see into the return chamber and it has a minimum water level line.

Fink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a recommended min water level on the left side of the tank towards the back (the return chamber). Your filter media should be mostly covered if you are above that line. It's a little window where you can see into the return chamber and it has a minimum water level line.
There is also a notch in the wall between the media and return chamber (not talking about the filtered bit at the bottom) where water can flow between the two chambers. It's about 2/3rd of the way up the bulkhead between the two chambers.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back