Bio cube dual head

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bio cube 29 gallon with a bit of coral in it, and 2 clown fish. I want a bta but I have coral already glued where I would like them to be! I have a perfect spot away from every other coral with super high lighting that would be perfect for the bta but I would need a dual head for my return pump. I was wondering if anyone else had wanted to do this and if so, can you link what dual return head you bought? I’ll link pictures of my tank and the spot I’m planning on putting the bta. ( I know bta like to move and find their own spot, so should I get a coral rack to keep my other coral safe?) ;Dummy
536B6E56-252B-47F9-94DE-FA550942DC9D.jpeg

I was thinking of putting my bta on the top shelf... or maybe put acros on the top shelf still figuring all of it out.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bio cube 29 gallon with a bit of coral in it, and 2 clown fish. I want a bta but I have coral already glued where I would like them to be! I have a perfect spot away from every other coral with super high lighting that would be perfect for the bta but I would need a dual head for my return pump. I was wondering if anyone else had wanted to do this and if so, can you link what dual return head you bought? I’ll link pictures of my tank and the spot I’m planning on putting the bta. ( I know bta like to move and find their own spot, so should I get a coral rack to keep my other coral safe?) ;Dummy
536B6E56-252B-47F9-94DE-FA550942DC9D.jpeg

I was thinking of putting my bta on the top shelf... or maybe put acros on the top shelf still figuring all of it out.

Have you considered just adding a powerhead? I have one in my top right corner.

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you considered just adding a powerhead? I have one in my top right corner.
I have, just seems like most powerheads I invest in seem to have to much power for my softies and some what ruin the overall flow

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 124 42.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 34.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back