Bio pellet reactor and ecobak

  • Thread starter Thread starter solar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

solar

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2012
Messages
1,464
Reaction score
9
Location
Millersville,Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok wts a biopellet reactor and 250ml of ecobak. Taking it offline as we speak. I dont think my skimmer is big enough to handle the slough it produces its been 2 months im at wits end it was working well for a week then back downhill. Asking 80$ for reactor and pellets.. its this exact model.
Hydra Aquatics BioPellet Reactor comes with 250ml of ecobak. Its the fr 30 model.
uploadfromtaptalk1397333494906.jpg
 
Last edited:
I would like to purchase this from you. Do you mind messaging me or giving me your contact info?

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new