Bio pellet Reactor Placement ???

vareefer1979

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
79
Reaction score
18
Location
southwest va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added Biopellet Reactor I know the bio pellet output should be close to protein skimmer intake. My sump space was a little too tight for both it was possible but very tight. Do you think as long as biopellet reactor is upstream from skimmer it will be ok ?
Thanks
 
Do you think as long as biopellet reactor is upstream from skimmer it will be ok ?
Yes, of course. I don’t even think having it upstream is an absolute requirement, but if you have it like that, it’s even better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new