Bio pellet Reactor Placement ???

vareefer1979

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
79
Reaction score
18
Location
southwest va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just added Biopellet Reactor I know the bio pellet output should be close to protein skimmer intake. My sump space was a little too tight for both it was possible but very tight. Do you think as long as biopellet reactor is upstream from skimmer it will be ok ?
Thanks
 
Do you think as long as biopellet reactor is upstream from skimmer it will be ok ?
Yes, of course. I don’t even think having it upstream is an absolute requirement, but if you have it like that, it’s even better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new