Bioblocks in a nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter ls1fst98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ls1fst98

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
58
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Space I've never used these, but see them being used quite often now (kinda been away from the hobby a few years).

Would you use these in a 14g aio?

Typically I just use rubble rock, but bought these on a whim.

20260216_174417.jpg
 
In most cases in our reef tanks, we don’t need to encourage nitrogen fixation bacteria. And in many cases, these bacteria compete with coral for food. Of course, bacteria are food also.

Corals & macro algae prefer ammonia as their nitrogen source.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new