Biocube 29 FTS

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tang is so full of life! I can't wait until my 300+ gallon finish cycling so I can move them over!
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1416155265702.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416155265702.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 174
Tangs are my favorite fish by far. I want an achiles
 
Haha I know right! So tight in there. I wish you can insta cycle!
 
Angels, bi color, flame, coral beauty, 2 clowns, scopas. Crazy water changes to keep up with bioload
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new