Biocube 29 LED and Back Flos

Peterski

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2016
Messages
526
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an option to insert 4 slots for LED . Any good strong LED options to purchase from?

Not looking for a stock version.

Looking for ideas on how to have my back flow sump setup.. please send pics.

I have a Ghostskimmer Midsize, should I add bioballs or chaeto ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new