BioCube 32 for sale

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TuckerMCW

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
42
Location
Columbia, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I have a used bio cube 32 for sale. I am located in Columbia, SC, 29205, and because of the biocube's nature, I cannot offer shipping. Will deliver if not too far for a fee. This bio cube was used for coral and a pair of clowns, and the lid has been detached - but still available. Please see the photos attached, and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

IMG_1403.JPG IMG_1406.JPG IMG_1407.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new