Biocube 32 - just ordered the Steves LED Lights

Msoular

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, i've done a ton of reading but wanted to ask the "experts". For those of you with the Biocube 32 and upgraded to the Steves LEDS have you added a deflection sheet or anything to spread the light out? I've read that the lights are great, however the light is more concentrated and does not spread out well to the entire tank.

Also, any other advice/suggestions you have learned or wish you knew before installing the lights or after?

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, i've done a ton of reading but wanted to ask the "experts". For those of you with the Biocube 32 and upgraded to the Steves LEDS have you added a deflection sheet or anything to spread the light out? I've read that the lights are great, however the light is more concentrated and does not spread out well to the entire tank.

Also, any other advice/suggestions you have learned or wish you knew before installing the lights or after?

Thought about Steve's on an ole Red Sea 130, but went (rimless / removed the top plastic trim on the 130) with the Kessil A350w when those were first released.

Bumping for more incite with your Steve's upgrade.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back