Biocube 32 led return

BangedUp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
128
Reaction score
77
Location
Cherry Hill NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone know the place that sells the snap on return fitting to divert the water? I’m ocd so I manually change the direction of mine a couple times a day so it’s not blasting the same coral all day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new