Biocube 32 Lighting Schedule HELP!!

Davisc1293

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im having a heck of a time figuring these lights out I understand how to program them and everything just need some help making a schedule. I work second shift so i have my lights on at night and off during the day and just keep the room dark during the day. As of now i have it set for

1) Full - 7:30pm-12:30am
2) Sunset/Rise - 4pm-2am
3)Blues - 3pm-3am
I also added a small blue led light bar that I run from 4pm-2am

I have some corals but not 100% sure what they are tbh

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been growing SPS, LPS and Softy’s off this schedule for about a year now.

I did add an hour at the start and end of this lighting schedule.

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW make sure you check your lights everyday. If the power even flickers and it goes out. You’ll have to reset your schedule and your lights will no longer come on. Kinda risky during a weekend get away.

MarleyMoose

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a used (but in nice shape) 32g Biocube today and noticed when I went to plug in the lights, that they would turn on but seemed to flicker when I opened or closed the lid. I went to manually turn on the lights a few hours later and they wouldn't come on! I reset the whole thing and reprogrammed. It seems they are coming on now, but I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Do these lights need to be fully programmed (all 3 modes) before they will even turn on with pressing the on/off button?

I may remove the canopy and get underneath to check for any salt creep, etc. Hoping I don't have to buy a replacement canopy because they are SO expensive!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

• I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 16.7%
Back