BIOCUBE 32 LIGHTING UPGRADE

  • Thread starter Thread starter YandyRiv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

YandyRiv

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
84
Reaction score
63
Location
Miami FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers

I recently got a new custom lid for my biocube 32 as most of you know stock lighting in these tanks are not as good. I am now trying to decide which light to go with i was looking at the new ai prime 16hd and the radion g5 pro. My tank is mostly euphyllia hammers and soft corals and some flower rock nems. Has any one made this upgrade with this tank and if so can you please share some pictures?

E55EF1E2-CADA-4AD1-973F-277859AFB3DC.jpeg 5BE66B34-BB79-44E9-B841-0773E87F1CC7.jpeg 8D5F1A44-6460-4857-B21B-D537A5D7D835.jpeg
 
I would love to do that but the wife insist I keep the lid so salt doesn't "Get on the Walls" behind the tank. I've had mine up for a bit over 3 years its been moved several times and gone through changer. just starting a restock of coral. any knowledge of the Steve's LED upgrade for this thing? since I cant go the other way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new