OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was the first frogspawn I put in over two years ago. Yellow/green tips. I just noticed a few minutes ago it is beginning to have some purple tips mixed in, weird. I don’t know how this happens. Any ideas. I hope you can see in the picture what I’m seeing.
5954A0AF-BA65-4533-BB97-D3CF3EAD0FC3.jpeg

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's identifying as a bicolor... :D ;)
That’s probably it because I just started to identify as tall! I recently went to the Big and Tall store here in town and they refused to fit me with clothes. I now have a discrimination attorney. In the next couple years you are going to see my 1000g tank build at my new house in St. Martin.

OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go back and read, sometimes there are several posts that don't show up for hours.
Ya, I thought when you follow someone you got an alert when they post. I just assumed you all were blocking me.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
have to have push notifications on, if you miss one post in said thread ,you're bumped off... :rolleyes:
or if a mod posts in said thread possibly bumped too...:rolleyes:
i know if Daniel or Rev post in a thread i am usually bumped off next person that posts ,will see thread later...:thinking-face:

BubblesandSqueak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What ATO do you have on your 32? I think I need one to avoid asking the neighbor to manually do it while away. Though it’s nice. Nano or full? The big tank I have a cam but the temp gauge is off between sump and a stick on through the glass. The 112 has been using almost a gallon a day.

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpeg
    IMG_1038.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
kevgib67

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What ATO do you have on your 32? I think I need one to avoid asking the neighbor to manually do it while away. Though it’s nice. Nano or full? The big tank I have a cam but the temp gauge is off between sump and a stick on through the glass. The 112 has been using almost a gallon a day.
Sorry I can’t help, I’m the ATO. I’m sure a nano would work. With the lid on I can leave for a week without topping off. A lot less evaporation because of the lid.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticing some explosive growth, not sure what is driving it.
1B1361DD-C4CC-42ED-9378-606C3FDF4769.jpeg

It’s as if you said to everyone in the tank (corals/fish); “hey guys, David Selby heard about our lil biocube and wants to mimic us in his 1000 DT, so lets everyone give a big flex! Stretch those muscles, put on ur makeup and Strike a Pose”!

Seriously, look at those candy canes! And how do you consistently get all the fish, in front, doing actual poses?!?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, I thought when you follow someone you got an alert when they post. I just assumed you all were blocking me.

Omg, I’m literally right now going back and not only following your guys Build and/or Showcase Threads (thought I had) but just discovered I could actually follow your profile!

I’m embarrassed to have missed a lot of everyone’s personal threads, and it looks like I’m only focusing on mine!!

I’m making a sticky note next to keyboard with Avatar name/real name/build thread name of ya all. Cause between my memory and R2R’s site inconsistencies, I ‘ll never keep track.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have to have push notifications on, if you miss one post in said thread ,you're bumped off... :rolleyes:
or if a mod posts in said thread possibly bumped too...:rolleyes:
i know if Daniel or Rev post in a thread i am usually bumped off next person that posts ,will see thread later...:thinking-face:

Ohh, you mean in our main settings! Hmmm, knowing me, when I restarted R2R last year, I turned off push; not wanting to get spammed. Social media is for the young!!

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg, I’m literally right now going back and not only following your guys Build and/or Showcase Threads (thought I had) but just discovered I could actually follow your profile!

I’m embarrassed to have missed a lot of everyone’s personal threads, and it looks like I’m only focusing on mine!!

I’m making a sticky note next to keyboard with Avatar name/real name/build thread name of ya all. Cause between my memory and R2R’s site inconsistencies, I ‘ll never keep track.
I'm following everyone as well now!
Stalking George Clooney GIF

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh, you mean in our main settings! Hmmm, knowing me, when I restarted R2R last year, I turned off push; not wanting to get spammed. Social media is for the young!!
Remi is getting a kick out of this old boomer lady!!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are correct. I did start dosing Tropic Marine Reef snow and Zooton about four weeks ago but only once a week. ?
Very interested in these additives Kev. 4 weeks and results!

You have one big problem though sir! You’re gonna wake up next week and that bird's nest is gonna be in the kitchen and say, “Morning Dad. Can I make you some coffee?”.

Seriously though, keep us updated on thoughts using those products. And curious why you chose those products since you’ve been chugging along quite successfully already

Last edited:

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 13 16.5%
Back