Biocube 32g build

CF70E272-CDD8-47E4-8B4E-DDACA7EE6F63.jpeg
Torches are fat and happy this morning. :)
7AFCFFC3-AB51-4F5A-9BE1-67018A481430.jpeg
Beautiful! What varieties do you have.
 
Beautiful! What varieties do you have.
I’ve really gotten away from trade names. The one on the left was given to me about a year and a half ago by a reefer who said if I wanted to try and bring it back to life. Next to it is a NY Knicks and the other two were from my lfs, no trade names given.
 
Tank looks amazing. I want to know how you keep your chalice from stinging it's neighbors. I had to banish mine to an isolated back corner.
Ya I hear you. Mine has taken out two acan colonies. I just keep fragging it down, probably 5 times since it was given to me. Can’t wait to upgrade and let it get dinner plate sized like the one it was fragged from. This was it when I first got it.
A9EA5D36-F7E4-49CE-92B4-CC409D63791B.jpeg
 
Ya I hear you. Mine has taken out two acan colonies. I just keep fragging it down, probably 5 times since it was given to me. Can’t wait to upgrade and let it get dinner plate sized like the one it was fragged from. This was it when I first got it.
A9EA5D36-F7E4-49CE-92B4-CC409D63791B.jpeg
Your daughter just has to get married and delay the upgrade ha
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new