Biocube 32g build

IMG_0242.jpeg
 
My youngest son got me this rainbow pectinia and a white zombie zoa as an early Christmas gift.
IMG_0442.jpeg
IMG_0448.png
 
I combined a blue stinger and a birds of paradise. As they grew into each other they combined colors. I was hoping for contrasting colors but it’s still nice and not as fast growing as my last one.
IMG_0471.jpeg
 
When fragging the Birdsnest do you remove the whole piece from the tank and then cut it with the Dremel or do you use coral cutters to break big pieces and then use the Dremel to make them smaller?
 
When fragging the Birdsnest do you remove the whole piece from the tank and then cut it with the Dremel or do you use coral cutters to break big pieces and then use the Dremel to make them smaller?
I just reach in and bust a branch off. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident.
 
I mean, you're not wrong...

Man reading Kevs build thread makes me want to add some more LPS to my tank man. I need to find some good torch, hammer, frogspawn deals.

@kevgib67 does your LPS grow fast? I am on page 35 and I don't think I have seen you frag it yet but maybe I missed it.

Edit: Oh wait, on page 36 you literally start talking about fragging the LPS ( 🤣 )
 
Man reading Kevs build thread makes me want to add some more LPS to my tank man. I need to find some good torch, hammer, frogspawn deals.

@kevgib67 does your LPS grow fast? I am on page 35 and I don't think I have seen you frag it yet but maybe I missed it.

Edit: Oh wait, on page 36 you literally start talking about fragging the LPS ( 🤣 )
Yes I have fragged three of the four torches, the NY Knicks probably six times. I currently have a twelve head frag. Also Duncan’s, candy cane, frogspawn, and hammers as well as my chalice so many times I don’t remember.
IMG_0562.png
 
When fragging the Birdsnest do you remove the whole piece from the tank and then cut it with the Dremel or do you use coral cutters to break big pieces and then use the Dremel to make them smaller?
Bone cutters while it’s in the tank, they come off easily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new