Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5530.jpeg
IMG_5532.jpeg
Ever since I got into the hobby I have wanted Pom Pom crab. Thanks to @F i s h y, I was able to hitchhike a couple in on his shipping with reef cleaners. These guys are TINY! I suspect when they go in the tank I may never see them again. The second pictured crab is missing one of his Pom poms. I’ve heard sometimes they will frag coral to replace a lot pom Pom. As long as it isn’t some of the GSP, we can stay friends lol.
Congratulations on getting one from Reef cleaner that actually had them. I've ordered three and never had one, with a nem friend.

I still see mine all the time. They aren't all that shy.

None of them have ever picked up anything else in an attempt to replace the lost anenome

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on getting one from Reef cleaner that actually had them. I've ordered three and never had one, with a nem friend.

None of them have ever picked up anything else in an attempt to replace the lost anenome
Are they in your big tank!?! Thanks amazing if you see them in there.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I tried these guys 2x before I realized someone was eating them.. Both times from reefcleaners. Both times when I looked closely, the lost pom was in the bag floating around. Dropped from travel stress I assume.

Definitely on the list again for the pony tank once we're separated

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that picture is so well framed!
Animated GIF

I've always liked that leather!
It’s definitely one of my favorite pieces… when I do the new tank, I plan on redoing the scape in the biocube and give it more breathing room. I’m too nervous to move it to the new tank since my leather success appears to depend which tank they are in.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 63 46.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 31.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%

Back