Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta pick up a new candy cane. Lost mine a while ago now and always intended to get a new one at the lfs…then saw another thing I liked lol
squirrel GIF

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok not tank related, but this bad boy just listed on Facebook marketplace. Something is really wrong with me because I texted my husband saying, “I seriously need this.” :grinning-squinting-face: :grinning-squinting-face:
DA06BA6B-480B-4538-9012-4EEDEA18A1E7.jpeg
That would be awesome to setup just to the right of the bottom of the stairs in @fishguy242 FIsh-Ment lol.

Miami Reef

10K Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok not tank related, but this bad boy just listed on Facebook marketplace. Something is really wrong with me because I texted my husband saying, “I seriously need this.” :grinning-squinting-face: :grinning-squinting-face:
DA06BA6B-480B-4538-9012-4EEDEA18A1E7.jpeg
I wonder when your husband is gonna crack. This would be my 13th reason.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder when your husband is gonna crack. This would be my 13th reason.
HAHAHA he was actually on board. For $30 he felt like we HAD to. :face-savoring-food:

However I told him my mom is terrified of clowns and not like "haha" funny terrified.... like would get really upset terrified". He responded with "I'm still failing to see the problem" :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHAHA he was actually on board. For $30 he felt like we HAD to. :face-savoring-food:

However I told him my mom is terrified of clowns and not like "haha" funny terrified.... like would get really upset terrified". He responded with "I'm still failing to see the problem" :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I was wondering if he was already on his way to get it after a selling point like that.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Omg, if you're mom is like me. Something would go missing.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In all seriousness. My sister had one of these.
2f8946ce9e4053314dc4c3163340d1ea.jpg

I covered it with a blanket. She went to remove the blanket and I told her "you take that cover off. That doll meets the hammer."

She put the doll in storage.

That clown would get some serious pyro.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on your thread and that thing popped up and freaked ME out!
Everyone needs a good scare every once in awhile. ;)I like to hide around corners in the house and when my kids walk past, I jump out and scream. I love seeing their scared faces. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: . I'm awful.

Last edited:

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will take over everything.
I took GSP take over warnings to heart after I ordered my first frag and decided to isolate it.
Made this tree from some broken stag horn and mounted it to a piece of dry rock for a base. Seasoned a couple months and cut up frag in March, glued to branches. Past 4months growing out filling in the foliage. No leaf raking in fall :) I Big benefit of isolation tree I love is that I can move it for vacuuming and/or “replant” elsewhere if needed.
1657912942317.png

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took GSP take over warnings to heart after I ordered my first frag and decided to isolate it.
Made this tree from some broken stag horn and mounted it to a piece of dry rock for a base. Seasoned a couple months and cut up frag in March, glued to branches. Past 4months growing out filling in the foliage. No leaf raking in fall :) I Big benefit of isolation tree I love is that I can move it for vacuuming and/or “replant” elsewhere if needed.
1657912942317.png
Thats a super fun idea! Thanks for sharing:star-struck::star-struck:

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1657912942317.png
I love this.

Jim Gomoll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1657912942317.png
ZOA tree is next....

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back