Biocube and custom 80 gal buildish build, Evo no more. There is some reef related content, sometimes.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rachel Biting GIF

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 15 more minutes left on the cipro soak..

Here is a picture of my girl. She comes with toys… still working on delivery date. I’ll post more details upon arrival.
47BD8E0C-049A-48CF-8E73-0682D48075A8.jpeg

Praise be with the RFA.

But this is a tank upgrade!!

EdibleSecondhandCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cipro bath complete
I left it in for extra time… here is some of the slothed off issue :confused-face:
1490D8E7-D737-4D47-A1FC-9005C257480D.jpeg

This is what the foot currently looks like :crying-face:
24703D06-2FCD-4F5A-BA2B-07FF8B3E1FC1.jpeg

Hoping I don’t wake up to big ball of goo…
:::crossing all fingers and toes::::::
That's looking rough Becky... fingers double triple crossed.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys… I’ve learned some things through this process… hopefully I’m not in this situation again but I know better what to watch for and Would start treatment sooner… which will hopefully yield a batter outcome if it happens
I would also add... that in the future you know what to look for when someone is destroying an RFA while removing to put in a bag and you can say... nope thanks but no thanks not buying that. Trust your gut. You have the touch and are a great reefer.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys… I’ve learned some things through this process… hopefully I’m not in this situation again but I know better what to watch for and Would start treatment sooner… which will hopefully yield a batter outcome if it happens
For the record, I did not mean that in any way to discourage you. I would absolutely be continuing treatment until it is no longer viable. It's just not looking great right now TB.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the record, I did not mean that in any way to discourage you. I would absolutely be continuing treatment until it is no longer viable. It's just not looking great right now TB.
Yeah I didn’t take it that way and I will…. I definitely want to feel like I have it the best effort possible. I don’t function any other way with this hobby.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also add... that in the future you know what to look for when someone is destroying an RFA while removing to put in a bag and you can say... nope thanks but no thanks not buying that. Trust your gut. You have the touch and are a great reefer.
Thanks Jason :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I didn’t take it that way and I will…. I definitely want to feel like I have it the best effort possible. I don’t function any other way with this hobby.
I like your choice to treat it outside the tank instead of doing a full tank Cipro run. I'm not at all against doing full system runs if warranted, But I do also admit there are probably biological side effects of that. We don't fully understand. I feel Bad when I have to hit the entire nem tank.

OP
OP
rmorris_14

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like your choice to treat it outside the tank instead of doing a full tank Cipro run. I'm not at all against doing full system runs if warranted, But I do also admit there are probably biological side effects of that. We don't fully understand. I feel Bad when I have to hit the entire nem tank.
Yeah I talked this over with Jason today… I just spent a ton of money on stuff that is currently in the tank plus my two cleaner shrimp and since the rock flower was in a dish, I felt confident that I could remove the RFA with minimal stress and treat outside. It made me feel more comfortable to treat it outside the tank even if it meant more work.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 15 more minutes left on the cipro soak..

Here is a picture of my girl. She comes with toys… still working on delivery date. I’ll post more details

stephen king brady hartsfield GIF by Mr. Mercedes

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back