Biocube stocking

abryant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who do you guys think about what I plan putting in my biocube 32 is there to much?

so far I have two clowns and a pistol shrimp goby combo but I plan to add a royal gramma and a six line wrasse in the next couple months plus a cleaner shrimp eventually and possibly a mandarin goby in the future once my tank is pretty far along
900CB48F-936C-448E-92BF-645E6C7E2962.jpeg

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would say no to the wrasse and mandarin. Wrasse can be aggressive and won't have enough food for a mandarin.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definite no to the wrasse. I had a mandarin in a 30 long, but I stuffed it with pods over several months and then added pods once a month. Plus that tank is way too new looking for a mandarin in any case. You can do it, but it’ll take effort. If you want a smaller fish with personality, a smaller goby like a Yasha or maybe a Blenny?

OP
OP
A

abryant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definite no to the wrasse. I had a mandarin in a 30 long, but I stuffed it with pods over several months and then added pods once a month. Plus that tank is way too new looking for a mandarin in any case. You can do it, but it’ll take effort. If you want a smaller fish with personality, a smaller goby like a Yasha or maybe a Blenny?
Well that’s why I said I’d add the mandarin in the future ik it’s to new that’s why I said that

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 149 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back