Biopellet journey begins

  • Thread starter Thread starter jopo43
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am thinking of going back to phos remover and carbon instead of carbon and the biopellets.

Why did you stop using gfo when you started the bio pellets? The reason you have an outbreak of cyano is because you don't have anything removing the phosphates anymore, which is food for cyano.

GFO/Phosban removes phosphates
Biopellets remove nitrates
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new