Biota 1” Majestic angelfish

mrtian97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone has experience in buying Biota majestic angelfish 1”. My concern the fish is so young that high risk?
It’s going to a tank that only have pair clown oscelaris and 1 yellow tang. None of them aggresive fish and I have them for at least 6 years
Thinking to feed pellets mainly with supplement of frozen mix for angelfish

Thanks

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone has experience in buying Biota majestic angelfish 1”. My concern the fish is so young that high risk?
It’s going to a tank that only have pair clown oscelaris and 1 yellow tang. None of them aggresive fish and I have them for at least 6 years

Thanks
My Majestic isn’t BIOTA that I know of but she is 1” long (she was slightly smaller when I got her).
She went into a tank with 12 other fish (Including a twin spot bristletooth tang and regal angel) quite happily. If they eat generally they’ll be just fine. The only issue is even with a slow growth rate as juveniles they still aren’t as slow as most other slow growing juvenile angels such as regals.
image.jpg

MFear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in the majestic angels from biota as well and I’m more concerned about HOW reef safe with caution they’ll actually be…does anyone have captive bred angels with mixed reef tanks that can speak to that?

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks
They love pellets and frozen mysis right now. If you are worried about other fish in the tank we always recommend something like an acclimation box for new fish into an established aquarium.

Back