Biota blue stripe clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjc451
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bjc451

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
391
Reaction score
248
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your opinions on these as either your first fish or possibly a pair as your first 2 fish. Tank is empty and cycled. Today is day 30. I’m thinking about pods,phyto. Fish and 5 trochus from algae barn.
 
Maybe this isn’t the right forum?
 
Last time I set up this tank I had 2 mocha clownfish. But these get to be much bigger. I have been researching I guess the wild caught ones are considered a difficult fish. I hope the captive ones are better.
 
Whay size tank? In a smaller tank it might be better to add the clowns last to squelch any territorial issues.
 
Chrysopterus can get big. They’re neat fish and need a tank that is big enough for them.
 
Mine is 65gallon
 
Says larger then 55 on the website
 
No I didn’t I got a gold nugget clownfish
 
My choice I may regret as I still wanna add more fish. I think I need to add them before he turns yellow
 
He will be a gangsta with his tear drop

4AD5DA09-D3AA-4C7C-A2E8-9C0255886E9C.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new