Bird wrasse and snowflake

  • Thread starter Thread starter henrisco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

henrisco

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would a snowflake moray and a bird wrasse do well in a tank together or no?
 
What tank size would you recommend for them?
I have a lunar wrasse and a twin coris wrasse in with my 4 morays (one being a snowflake) and no issues. Bird wrasses are big though so you would need a really big tank, but @Slocke has one and his is a 125 gallon if I remember right?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new