Birdsnest issuesissues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psiber_Syn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
2,660
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed the tips of my neon birdsnest look to be burnt is this too much light?


20160608_153956.jpg


Also stylo isn't opening up completely they are moved to a new spot off the frag rack after months on it and it was higher up than the spot they are in now

20160608_153917.jpg


Any ideas?
 
What is your parameters? type of lights, I know I should know but this will help getting other opinions;)
 
Lol params are all stable alk runs 9.8ish cal little low 400 along with mag 1000 ish I changed to rodi top off which caused everything to run low for a week or so had to resetup the doser to coincide with the change still dialing it in
Lights are 3 galaxy hydro 165w Wi-Fi leds set at 30% max whites peaks for 2 hrs blue 100% but like I stated they was closer to the lights on the frag rack and it was dead center of the light I have not been able to keep birdsnest for very long I have had 2 large colonies I bought just rtn over night on me at different times never did find the reasoning
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new