Birmingham, AL /Hoover

Liquid361

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
225
Reaction score
308
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m Nate, from Bama.ive been away from reefing for 8-9 years. My father was a chemical engineer and was passionate about his reef at his Destin home. The was the mid 80’s. Been into this most of my life. After buying a new house and having the resources, I’m jumping back in. Forgotten how expensive this endeavor is!!
I ordered a CADE 2100 S2, a 280 gallon system, that arrives next week. I’m beyond excited!! Let me know if you’re from the area!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and back to saltwater! That's a great tank, good luck!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new