BITES TAKEN OFF MY TOADSTOOLS

alexytman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
303
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a leather dominated tank and had a few TOADSTOOLS frags bitten from. A Japanese leather was completely eaten. I want to know who is the culprit.
IMG_20190422_124055.jpg

All my stock (also have Halloween hermits)
IMG_20190422_124102.jpg
 
All my stock (also have Halloween hermits)
IMG_20190422_124102.jpg
I would be looking for a new home for your lionfish pretty soon. It looks like it is almost big enough to eat your wrasse and anthias. They are dumb enough they will eat a fish the same size they are and choke to death on it. I have seen it happen!
 
I would be looking for a new home for your lionfish pretty soon. It looks like it is almost big enough to eat your wrasse and anthias. They are dumb enough they will eat a fish the same size they are and choke to death on it. I have seen it happen!
Really? This guy has been this size for a long time and hasn't really grown.
 
What do you feed it? They really require live foods.
Not really, he eats just about any small sized frozen food (for some reason doesnt go after larger chunks). I just put mysis, clam, squid, shrimp in a cup and it eats it, (mysis is for other fishes)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new