Bk Chem Froot Loops

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2019
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
1,622
Location
SF Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This stick is a favorite of mine. Growth and coloration has been amazing, but I do wish I could pull some more slightly more vibrant colors out of it. Anyone out there have a colony of BKChem Froot Loops?

Purchased early 2022
IMG_5691.png
IMG_5690.png
 
Mine is still on the smaller side but pulls a lot of color...

.....lol..there was no other way to word it.
 
All of yours look great …. For some reason mine has colored up but hasn’t grown at all still same size as when I got it several months ago. every once in a while I get a frag that takes forever to settle in , what can you do , was looking forward to this specific piece ever since I saw photos of the original colony ! You guys should post update photos
 
All of yours look great …. For some reason mine has colored up but hasn’t grown at all still same size as when I got it several months ago. every once in a while I get a frag that takes forever to settle in , what can you do , was looking forward to this specific piece ever since I saw photos of the original colony ! You guys should post update photos
My fruitloops grows like crazy constant but gentle flow and 300 par
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new