BL Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Obdoc63
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Obdoc63

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Messages
377
Reaction score
195
Location
Panama City Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
I'm not sure I will ever order from them again. first order was delayed forever, then I was sent some coral but not my order, then multiple emails and a promise to send "high end" corals but still not what I ordered. Well, now a box finally arrived and again it's nothing I originally ordered and absolutely nothing is labeled. These could all be "low end" corals and some of the frags are more like nubs.
Buyer Beware.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new