Black and white Clown goby

Shaina Carey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
250
Reaction score
316
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a black and white Clown goby today and I was wondering if he looked good to you guys.

PXL_20241005_232821819.jpg PXL_20241005_232926389.MP.jpg PXL_20241005_232637896.jpg
 
Good looking fish. It may be the angle of the photos but it looks thin
Yeah, he's a little skinny. Going to try to fatten him up a bit. I was able to get him to eat 3 pieces of flake food. Going to try frozen mysis tonight
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new