OP
OP
BMan

BMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I inadvertently killed it. I put some rock rubble in the container it was in. I forgot I soaked the rock in Bayer. Oops.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thus ends the story. Very cool but creepy animal. I wonder how big they get in the vast depths of the oceans.

OP
OP
BMan

BMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once I realized what I had done. I removed it to greasy tank water. I went out to run some errands and when I got back, all it’s flippers or feet are moving. Maybe it will bounce back. I’ll give it some time before I right it off.

maugustine

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did u catch it? I have a huge black one living in in my live rock that has a bunch of my corals attached to it.. does the trap really work?

Reefbuds

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro I know some people accept bristle worms and maybe they are great CUC.. but HECKKKK NO, not anywhere near my tank if I can help it. Those things give me the absolute crawls dude.

landlubber

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did u catch it? I have a huge black one living in in my live rock that has a bunch of my corals attached to it.. does the trap really work?
by the attached photos in the thread, i would say the trap worked. get that thing out before it takes your whole family down! :p

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back