Black Bullethole Frostbite Clownfish Spawning with Ocellaris

president89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2014
Messages
162
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first nest for these guys. I can't wait to raise these babies!!
 
Awesome I'd love to see pictures when they start developing patterns.
I've been raising the fry from my platinum clowns and Picassos for about a month and a half now it's so rewarding and fun watching them grow and developing colors.
 
platinum x picasso should give you 100% picasso. I have raised lots of picassos. The only thing about those is they take so long to fully develop.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new