Black Dots On Torch Tentacles

  • Thread starter Thread starter ry_gon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ry_gon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2021
Messages
74
Reaction score
14
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

May someone help ID what was on my torch coral. It had white spots and tiny black dots inside the tentacles. I never seen them move but it has spread onto my other torch and hammer corals.

I dip everything inside Coral RX, Seachem Reef Dip, and hydrogen peroxide. Then placed into QT.

I have 1 other torch and 4 hammers for over a month. Then added a torch colony that died within a week. I throw away the whole colony before all the heads died.

I’ve attached pictures of the coral and circled in red the black dots. Also attached is my water parameters.

48F4C101-BA21-451D-B432-56D4929C51D7.jpeg EFB4A126-C0C9-415A-B664-8A05226EEB20.jpeg BB61C19F-ECA6-4C7E-9A00-81C1E2243345.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new