Black Friday Begins

I bought the hob1 a couple days ago. Luckily I saw this and Marine Depot was nice enough to give me a credit on my account when I called.
 
Do you guys know if innovate marine Nuvo 40 will go on sale? I have my cart filled on ur website all ready to go if it goes on sale. I have been waiting to see before I make the order
 
Do you guys know if innovate marine Nuvo 40 will go on sale? I have my cart filled on ur website all ready to go if it goes on sale. I have been waiting to see before I make the order

Thank you for shopping @ MD!

You know, I would love to share what we have in store for the rest of the month ... but my bosses would kill me. ;)

You'll have to stay tuned to see what new and exciting offers we unveil each day as we inch closer and closer to Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new