Black friday equipment sales section?

Smoke-Town

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I see the black Friday sales forum but it's only coral vendors... is there a different forum section im not finding that actually has sales on products?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I see the black Friday sales forum but it's only coral vendors... is there a different forum section im not finding that actually has sales on products?
Basically pick your favorite equipment vendor. Almost all equipment is MAP priced so they will all be running the same sale price.

OP
OP
Smoke-Town

Smoke-Town

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well actually a manufacturer can change the map policy whenever they want to so it's by no means a constant value. And I'm sure some will lower their map for actual black friday.

Also, you may not know.... that map is simply an advertising policy, not a selling policy... the store can sell a $900 item for $10 if they want... they just can't advertise it.

So basically I guess I have to ask the question differently. Who will have better than online prices on Hydros equipment in their store on black friday?

Map isn't the end all. We just need some insiders to speak... posting that you know where better prices are is not advertising. if you own a fish store you can say that your instore prices are better than online prices.

I'm just of sick of hearing map is our red line in the sand. It's not. This stuff we use doesn't have to be a rip off and it isn't for anyone who knows the right places and people.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back