Black Friday sales worth waiting for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquatican
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Some vendors have really good sales. We usually set up a Black Friday/Cyber Monday forum to showcase those deals
 
Some vendors have really good sales. We usually set up a Black Friday/Cyber Monday forum to showcase those deals
Many thanks for the heads up. I will be waiting with baited breath!
 
Personally I am waiting for BRS on Black Friday so I can get my RODI filters and enough 2 part for the year. They had a BOGO on 2 part last year and a huge discount on RODI filters. The only sale I look forward to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new