Black Friday specials?

Caliguy1983

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
461
Reaction score
403
Location
Coarsegold, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will EcoTech be participating in any of the black Friday sales? I know in the past this was the only time there were ever any sales on EcoTech products. I’m in the market for some new radions.
Thx!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new