Black Friday SPS Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marc11

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
554
Reaction score
105
Location
North Branford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So one of the benefits to the Reef Moonshine method is my sps grow like crazy. The bad thing is I have corals growing into each other. I need to frag a bunch of stuff this weekend. Hit me up if your interested, prices are negotiable. Below is what I usually charge and what I have available. The more you take the better on price I can go.

Here is what I currently have cut or can cut:

Rocky Mountain Frags Tigers Blood - $100
Walt Disney - $80
Hawkins - $50, Mini's ranging depending on size
Tyree Pinky the Bear - $60
Pro Corals Rainbow - $40
Purple Plasma - $40
Jason Fox Fox Flame - $75
Pink Floyd - $75
True Oregon Tort - $80 or $125 Large
Garf Bonsai - $40
Cherry Bomb - $200
Candyland - $100
Acrolandia - $250
Homewrecker- On Grow Out
JF Jolt- On Grow Out
Solar Flare -Grow Out
Bleeding Avenger - Grow Out
Princess Peach - Grow Out
Green Slimmer- $25
Maleficent - $50
Pot of Gold- $50
Butterfly Kisses - $50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new