Black Friday: Stars of the Sale + Fast Movers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bdmach1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have had stuff in my cart for over a week. When I checked out, were any Black Friday/Cyber Monday discounts applied??? My order# is 102119466.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I have had stuff in my cart for over a week. When I checked out, were any Black Friday/Cyber Monday discounts applied??? My order# is 102119466.

Hi @bdmach1! You paid the sale price for everything in your cart except the NUVOSkim which was not on sale or the Seachem media since the brand would not permit us to put it on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. One exception is the gloves which should have been discounted. We will issue a refund for the $3 tomorrow! Thank you for shopping with Marine Depot (and picking such great stuff!). Let us know if you need any help with anything once your order arrives.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

bdmach1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi @bdmach1! You paid the sale price for everything in your cart except the NUVOSkim which was not on sale or the Seachem media since the brand would not permit us to put it on sale for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. One exception is the gloves which should have been discounted. We will issue a refund for the $3 tomorrow! Thank you for shopping with Marine Depot (and picking such great stuff!). Let us know if you need any help with anything once your order arrives.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thanks Jeff!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

Just wanted to follow up to let you know the $3 refund (for the discount on the gloves) was refunded today.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back