BLACK HISTORY MONTH FOR REEFERS

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
841
Reaction score
827
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I’m a 26yo reefer and I just wanted to put a spotlight of my tank for BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!!!

I don’t see many people who look like me in this hobby but that is fine! My goal is to encourage African Americans to come over to the saltier side of things! If your a AA and have a reef tanks let’s show them off today!!!!

YouTube video of my tank tour:


20260201_115031_9CB6DD2F-1B36-4AAD-9379-67D744D01A90.png
 
Very nice video 🙂
 
Here’s an old photo of my 180g that I took down last year for a remodel. I’m not African American, but my wife is.
IMG_1720.jpeg


IMG_1484.jpeg
What's yours is hers, so...
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new