Black Sabbath Acro, a myth?

F972EBD6-A331-49C9-A3E7-F0E6D4FCB8BA.jpeg
 
You know, as a collector. I am always looking for something that will quench that next thirst. Sometimes, that thirst can go for months or years.
I am always searching for that next fix. Maybe it’s a disease, a sickness or a high from a drug. Have I ever felt satisfied, found that one piece that stops it all?

I think...... I found it.

Black Sabbath, welcome home.

Under various light % of t5 and reefbrites.


100627AD-5455-46F6-9520-32104C83A807.jpeg
FCC69BD7-3C8C-4302-A522-C2A46314FBBE.jpeg
94B33C52-7668-48EC-BAB0-44C8817BB6DF.jpeg
A180F537-D398-461E-AD11-C8EE20FEB1AB.jpeg
504662C1-00E7-420A-A18F-6A57CBFF28A7.jpeg
99FCE550-E8AA-4A9F-AD05-3A364BE8FD2B.jpeg
C65ABAA2-6A53-4868-AD99-5AF94B1F338E.jpeg
I know I’m 4 years late but if you ever frag it I’d definitely be interested
 
Yeah looks like a garf bonsi to me. Show the whole Colony with normal lighting. All these angled shots are deceiving truly
 
I have mini colonies and frags of it but no one in the tristate area seems interested in them. They all want rainbows and unicorns
 
I have mini colonies and frags of it but no one in the tristate area seems interested in them. They all want rainbows and unicorns
I’d definitely be interested depending on the price! Definitely one of my favorite colors!
 
You know, as a collector. I am always looking for something that will quench that next thirst. Sometimes, that thirst can go for months or years.
I am always searching for that next fix. Maybe it’s a disease, a sickness or a high from a drug. Have I ever felt satisfied, found that one piece that stops it all?

I think...... I found it.

Black Sabbath, welcome home.

Under various light % of t5 and reefbrites.


100627AD-5455-46F6-9520-32104C83A807.jpeg
FCC69BD7-3C8C-4302-A522-C2A46314FBBE.jpeg
94B33C52-7668-48EC-BAB0-44C8817BB6DF.jpeg
A180F537-D398-461E-AD11-C8EE20FEB1AB.jpeg
504662C1-00E7-420A-A18F-6A57CBFF28A7.jpeg
99FCE550-E8AA-4A9F-AD05-3A364BE8FD2B.jpeg
C65ABAA2-6A53-4868-AD99-5AF94B1F338E.jpeg
Very Nice....Picked this one up 2 months ago and loving it. Under all blue 400w LED
 

Attachments

  • 20230331_214000.jpg
    20230331_214000.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 106

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new