Black Storm Clownfish offspring

LeoTanure

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Location
Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, to get most storm babies, should I pair my male black storm with a female Darwin or another black storm, pls help me guys, thx
 
o
Hi guys, to get most storm babies, should I pair my male black storm with a female Darwin or another black storm, pls help me guys, thx
or this doesn't matter and I could go with the female I already have
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new