Black Storms in the House!

brian moran

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
326
Reaction score
532
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a nice looking pair of the new Black Storm Clowns...

fullsizeoutput_2334.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2333.jpeg
 
I so want a pair of those!!
 
Yeah, I thought they were exceptional, now you all confirmed it. I found them on line. They will be in a nice big 180 gallon tank!
 
And my 6 yo son said "those are weird looking clowns fish".
emoji23.png
.


Tell him the one with the black on top like a fin is named Shamu!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new