Black thing growing on Blastomussa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fierce
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fierce

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have this blastomussa I got around 6 months ago and recently I noticed this black thing growing from the base. It keeps getting bigger. What is it and should I be worried?

947CCE99-BD3B-4FE8-877C-2A323DD0094D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new